Tuckingmill (Parish)


Grid Reference: SW 65 40

Ecclesiastical parish, created in 18441 from parts of the parishes of Camborne and Illogan. Archdeaconry of Cornwall. Deanery of Penwith, 1844-1875; Deanery of Carnmarth, 1875-1915; Deanery of Carnmarth North, 1915-present.

Hundred of Penwith. Camborne and Carn Brea civil parishes.

Chronological Sequence

Tuckingmill, 1884, 1980, 2009

Forms by Earliest Occurrence

Tuckingmill : 1884, 1980, 2009



Formed in 1844 from the parishes of Camborne and Illogan. Population in 1871 was 4,108.
Symons, 1884

Youngs, 1980, p72

Population 6,416. 1,300 acres.
TDD, 2009, p87

Place Names in the Parish of Tuckingmill

Related Pages

External Links