Treslothan (Parish)


Grid Reference: SW 65 37

Ecclesiastical parish, created in 1845 from part of the parish of Camborne. Archdeaconry of Cornwall. Deanery of Penwith, 1844-1875; Deanery of Carnmarth, 1875-1915; Deanery of Carnmarth North, 1915-present.

Hundred of Penwith. Camborne civil parish.

Chronological Sequence

Treslothan, 1884, 1980, 2009

Forms by Earliest Occurrence

Treslothan : 1884, 1980, 2009



Formed in 1845 from the parish of Camborne. 1,950 acres.
Symons, 1884

Youngs, 1980, p71

Population 2,151. 1,960 acres. The parish is a United Benefice with Crowan.
TDD, 2009, p46

Place Names in the Parish of Treslothan

Related Pages

External Links