Grid Reference: SW 55 37
Ecclesiastical parish, created in 1870 from part of the parish of Phillack. Archdeaconry of Cornwall. Deanery of Penwith. The parish is part of Godrevy Team Ministry with the parishes of St Erth, Gwinear and Phillack with Gwithian.
St Elwyn, 1884; Hayle, 1980; Hayle St Elwyn, 2009
Forms by Earliest Occurrence
St Elwyn : 1884
Hayle : 1980
Hayle St Elwyn : 2009
Formed in 1870 from the western portion of Phillack.
Youngs, 1980, p61
Hayle St Elwyn
Place Names in the Parish of Hayle St Elwyn
Images hosted by flickr.