Grid reference: SW 92 45
Ecclesiastical parish. Originally a chapelry in Tregony St James. Archdeaconry of Cornwall. Deanery of Powder. Merged with the parishes of Tregony St James and Cornelly to form the parish of Tregony with St Cuby and Cornelly.
Cubye, 1672; Cuby, 1759, 1785, 1842, 1884; St Cuby, 1997
Forms by Earliest Occurrence
Cubye : 1672
Cuby : 1759, 1785, 1842, 1884
St Cuby : 1997
Donaldson, 1902, p375, citing from 1672
CRO, GHW/10/1/1, c.1830s, citing from 1759 (*)
CRO, AD1200/1, 1785 (*)
CRO, TA/44, 1842 (*)
Symons, 1884 (*)
The parish of Tregony with St Cuby and Cornelly.
TDD, 2009, p85