Crantock Rural (Civil Parish)
Civil parish, created in 1894 from part of Crantock civil parish. St Columb Major Poor Law Union, 1894-1930. St Columb Major Rural District, 1894-1934. The parish was abolished in 1934 with 1,153 acres being transferred to the parish of Newquay and 909 acres being transferred to the parish of Cubert.
St Austell Parliamentary Division, 1894-1918. Northern Parliamentary Division, 1918-1934.
Forms by Earliest Occurrence
Place Names in the Civil Parish of Crantock Rural
page revision: 2, last edited: 09 Sep 2011 20:26