Camborne-Redruth (Civil Parish)
Civil parish, created in 1934 from the union of the parishes of Camborne, 6,932 acres, and Redruth, 4,006 acres, and parts of the parishes of Illogan, 8,094 acres, Gwennap, 2,971 acres, and Wendron, 59 acres. Camborne-Redruth Urban District, 1934-1974. Kerrier District, 1974-1985. The parish was abolished in 1985 to recreate the parishes of Camborne, Redruth and Illogan and to create the parishes of Carn Brea and Portreath.
Camborne Parliamentary Division, 1934-1948. Falmouth and Camborne Parliamentary Constituency, 1948-1985.
Forms by Earliest Occurrence
Place Names in the Civil Parish of Camborne-Redruth
page revision: 2, last edited: 09 Sep 2011 19:24