Budock Urban (Civil Parish)
Civil parish. Created in 1894 from the part of Budock civil parish within Falmouth Municipal Borough. Falmouth Poor Law Union, 1894-1920. Falmouth Municipal Borough, 1894-1920. The parish was abolished in 1920 with 148 acres being transferred to the parish of Falmouth. The parish included a detached portion comprising Pendennis Head.
Truro Parliamentary Division, 1894-1918. Penryn and Falmouth Parliamentary Division, 1918-1920.
Forms by Earliest Occurrence
Place Names in the Civil Parish of Budock Rural
page revision: 3, last edited: 09 Sep 2011 18:54