Bodmin Rural (Civil Parish)


Grid Reference: SX 07 67

Civil parish, created in 1934 with 2,902 acres from the abolition of the parish of Bodmin. Wadebridge Rural District, 1934-1939. The parish of Bodmin Rural was abolished in 1939 when 1,078 acres was given to the parish of Helland and 1,824 acres given to the parish of Lanivet.

Chronological Sequence

Forms by Earliest Occurrence


Place Names in the Civil Parish of Bodmin Borough

Related Pages

External Links