Civil parish. Hundred of Trigg to 1834. Bodmin Poor Law Union, 1834-1930. Bodmin Rural Sanitary District, 1875-1894. Bodmin Rural District, 1894-1934; Wadebridge Rural District, 1934-1968; Wadebridge and Padstow Rural District, 1968-1974. North Cornwall District, 1974-2009. Bodmin Community Network, 2009-present. The parish was enlarged by 822 acres in 1934 by the abolition of the parish of Temple and by gaining an additional 276 acres of the parish of Cardinham.
East Parliamentary Division, 1832-1885. Launceston Parliamentary Division, 1885-1918. Bodmin Parliamentary Division, 1918-1948. Bodmin Parliamentary Constituency, 1948-1983. North Cornwall Parliamentary Constituency, 1983-present.
|Grid Reference: SX 10 73|
Forms by Earliest Occurrence
Blisland : 2011
OS, 1:25000, 2011
Place Names in the Civil Parish of Blisland
Images hosted by flickr.