Baldhu (Parish)


Grid Reference: SW 77 43

Modern ecclesiastical parish, created in 1847 from the parishes of Kenwyn, Kea and Chacewater. Archdeaconry of Cornwall. Deanery of Powder. The parish was merged with that of All Saints Highertown in 1984 to form the parish of All Saints Highertown and Baldhu.

Hundred of Powder. Kea civil parish.

Chronological Sequence

Baldhu, 1871, 1980

Forms by Earliest Occurrence

Baldhu : 1871, 1980



A new vicarage in Kenwyn. The church is dedicated to St Michael.
Bannister, 1871, p5.

Youngs, 1980, p58

Place Names in the Parish of Baldhu

Related Pages

External Links